So you want to know a little bit more about the person behind this site? Alright, let me give it my best shot.
Who am I?
My name is Liv and I am 30 year old wife, engineer, bunny-loving, personal finance obsessed, self-help junkie. Here are some other fun facts about me:
- I don’t like the feeling of suspense. I start a book by reading the last chapter. I read the movie/show description before I watch it. For some reason, this really upsets people.
- I met my husband in physics class. Our first date was at a coffee shop where we both discovered that the other person doesn’t drink coffee.
- Every time I see a baby or a puppy, I gush.
- I’m opinionated and shy
- I have so much fun when I’m traveling, hiking, exploring, and experiencing new cultures.
- I love to help people. I love that this blog helps me help people 🙂
My money story and why I started this blog
I graduated college with $125,181 in student loan debt. I took a very windy and challenging 7 year journey to pay off the debt; I struggled, I felt overwhelmed, I felt stressed, but then I felt motivated, excited, and proud as I neared the end of my debt-payoff.
I want to share my experience to help others get out of debt (hopefully faster than I did!) and start on the path to creating a financially successful future. I don’t want anyone to feel lost or alone in their financial journey. I want to make sure everyone has the education and tools they need to make smart money decisions.
This is a one-stop shop for you to learn about all things finance. You’ll learn simple money tactics to get out of debt, budget, save money, and make money. You get down-to-earth advice and a fun cheerleader (me!) to help you reach your financial goals.
Let’s connect via social media!: Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
Want to know more? Contact me here!
Thanks for stopping by 🙂