Stop stressing about what gifts to get those guys in your life. Check out these unique and affordable stocking stuffer ideas for men.
Looking for stocking stuffer ideas for men? You are guaranteed to find unique cheap (ahem, I mean affordable) stocking stuffer for your husband, boyfriend, father, brother, or son with these gift ideas below.
1. FitDeck Exercise Cards – These awesome fitness cards are the *perfect* stocking stuffer (especially since they start at $6.95!). There are so many different workouts – core blast, yoga, bodyweight, basketball, etc.
2. Portable phone charger – Their phone will never run out of battery again with this awesome (and cheap!) charger. Seriously, look at the reviews on this!!
3. Car decal for their favorite sports team – This is a great way to decorate a car – what’s his favorite sports team?
4. Hand grip strength trainer – A stress reliever and a grip strengthener – perfect to use in your cubicle at work or while watching TV.
5. Fancy beer-flavored chocolate bar – Who doesn’t like treats in their stocking? Why not get a fun flavor?
6. USB expander hub – I know that my two USB ports aren’t enough for all the technology I have. This expander is great for the technology lover.
7. Whiskey ice cubes – Because why not?8. Coasters from your favorite vacation spot – A great reminder of their favorite city or vacation9. Luggage tag – Always spot your luggage with some unique tags.10. Fancy mints – Another fun treat for their stocking11. Phone cable – Is your guy always losing phone cables? Why not get them an extra one?
12. Favorite magazine – Magazines are always a treat. Find one that matches his hobby!
13. Cable turtle – I absolutely love these! I don’t ever have to deal with tangled headphones again.
13. Replacement band for Fitbit – Transform his Fitbit with a new band – there are so many color and texture options!
14. Ear warmers with headphones – Great for the winter – perfect for commuters who love listening to music or podcasts on their way to work.15. Flashlight – Everybody needs a flashlight (or two). Seriously, you should have at least one in your nightstand and car.16. Compact Key Holder/Organizer – Say goodbye to jangling keys! This organizer is awesome.17. Gift card – Everybody deserves to treat themselves and a gift card lets them do it without guilt.
18. Monitor note organizer – I love this for organizing deskspace – no more post it notes scattered everywhere!
19. Gum for the car – A simple, but useful gift.
20. Skinny wallet – These skinny wallets are all the rage; nobody wants to sit on a 2” thick wallet anymore.
21. Beard kit – Yep, beard and mustache kits are a thing.22. Headlamp for camping, running, or hiking – Great for the active guy in your life.23. Fancy protein bars – Fill their stockings with a selection of different protein bars – it’s a great way for them to try new flavors.24. Cozy socks – Comfy socks aren’t just for the ladies – guys deserve them too!
What was the best stocking stuffer you ever received…or gave?