Hey there! Welcome to Funding Cloud Nine! I’m so glad you’re here 🙂
This is the place where you will transform your finances and start living your dream life.
Over here at Funding Cloud Nine we keep our money conversations and explanations simple. There is no need for money to be complicated, stressful, or overwhelming.
Our goal is to help you better manage your money, no matter your situation. Everyone can feel empowered about their finances. Everyone can live their dream life.
There are many resources on this site to help you take control of your money and your life. Some of my favorites and our readers’ favorite are listed below. Enjoy!
Paying off Debt
- My Debt Story: How I Paid off $125,181 of Student Loan Debt
- The Debt Snowball Method: A Complete Guide with Free Printables
- 10 Mistakes I Made While Paying Off Debt
- Things NOT to Say to Someone With Debt
- 19 Ways to Stay Motivated While Paying off Debt
- How to Start a Budget (That Actually Works)
- The First 10 Things to Cut From Your Budget
- 8 Unique Ways to Budget
- Budgeting and Dieting: Why you Fail at Both…and How to Start Succeeding
- Spending Logs: A Complete Guide
- How to Save Money on Groceries: 50 Budget-Friendly Tips
- How to Exercise on a Budget
- 11 Ways Marie Kondo Saves Me Money
- How to Date on a Budget
- A Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning on a Budget
- Different Ways to Manage Money as a Couple
- 5 Best TED Talks about Personal Finance
- 30 Ways to Improve Your Finances While Watching Netflix
- Dave Ramsey’s Baby Steps: Everything You Need to Know
- A Beginner’s Guide to Understanding & Improving your Credit Score
I’m so glad you stopped by Funding Cloud Nine! We have an incredible community of debt-smashers, successful budgeters, and money saving gurus.
We are all on the road to feeling empowered about our finances. We’d love to have you as part of the community. Join us by signing up below!
If you’d like to know more about me (Liv, the founder of Funding Cloud Nine), then head over to my About Me page. And of course, I always LOVE hearing from readers…send me a line via my Contact Me page.