Check out these fun and affordable stocking stuffer ideas for kids. These unique stocking stuffers are perfect for all the boys and girls on your list.
Trying to find the best stocking stuffers for those kids in your life? Get some inspiration with this list of unique, fun, educational, and affordable stocking stuffers for kids. Enjoy!
1. Secret Message Writing Set – Who doesn’t love some invisible ink and secret notes?
2. Zipper Bookmarks – A quirky bookmark for your little bibliophile!
3. Scavenger Hunt Cards – Your kids will want to play this every time they are in the car. Not all cards are of the “I spy” variety; some cards involve other senses like hearing a car honk or smelling a skunk. So much fun!
4. Planet Magnets – These planet magnets are so cool! They can be used for whiteboards, fridges, the family calendar, etc.
5. Small Lego Set – Legos are a right of passage for kids. Check out these small (and cheap!) lego sets that are perfect stocking stuffers.
7. Brain Molds Silicone Tray – You can make brain ice cubes, brain gummies, brain chocolates…the possibilities are endless with this unique stocking stuffer!
8. Temporary Tattoos – These tattoos are really easy to apply and remove…and there are so many choices!
9. Hand Puppets – These are adorable and will spark your kids imagination!
10. Battleship Travel Game – This travel edition lets you play this game anywhere…plus it’s the perfect size for a stocking stuffer!
11. Crazy socks – These dinosaur socks crack me up. They are the perfect size for a stocking, and they come with a dinosaur tail too which you can wrap as a regular gift!
12. Bicycle Bell – The bells are ringing with this bright and beautiful bicycle bell
14. Candy – What stocking is complete without candy?15. Build Your Own Straw Kit – These are so cool and fun to put together…plus, you can test drink combinations with these!16. Multi-color Pens – These are fun (and useful) stocking stuffers…who doesn’t like some color options?
17. Origami Animals – This is a great introduction to origami (each sheet has folding lines). Entertainment for hours!
18. Smiley Face Snowball Maker – This gift might pop out of the stocking a little, but it’s the perfect gift for a White Christmas
19. Matchbox Cars – These are the perfectly sized for stocking stuffers. This set has a few racing cards and construction vehicles. Stick one or all of them in your kids’ stocking!
20. Sticker Book – I absolutely loved sticker books as a kid. National Geographic has some awesome themed sticker activity books that are great to roll up and stick in a stocking!
22. Pez Dispenser – Classic stocking stuffer! Every kid deserves a shot of sugar (ahem, Pez) on Christmas!
23. Watercolor Paint Set – A great stocking stuffer packed with endless possibilities!
24. Mini Potato Heads – You can get any themed Potato head you can imagine
25. Santa Hat – Stash a Santa hat for them to wear while opening presents!Related Content:
What was the best stocking stuffer you ever received as a kid? What was the best stocking stuffer you ever gave to a child? Comment below!